- Optimization, standardization and maintenance of Linux servers (hosted and cloud)
- Server monitoring with dedicated tools
- Maintaining hardware infrastructure
- Configuring and optimizing web servers
- Deployment and maintenance of web applications
- IT support (management of Windows and Linux workstations, local network and VPN, software licensing)
- Amazon AWS certification and experience is a big plus.
You are here
Linux System Administrator
We are looking for a SysAdmin to join our growing Engineering team.
We need someone who is genuinely excited about new techniques, methodologies and ready to solve our customers’ security, performance and scalability issues.
- Knowledge of Linux, Apache, shell scripting
- Familiarity with Nagios, svn, git,
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- Ready to help your work buddies when they are in need
- Know how to smile :)
- 11 years of software development
- 1st place among Romanian companies in Deloitte Fast 50 CE
- 300+ high complexity projects
- 60+ million people using our solutions
- Clients in 15 countries on 3 continents (North America, Europe, Asia)
- 20 internationally awarded projects
- Top EU telecom clients
- 5 top global car manufacturers use our software
- One of the startups we worked for was acquired by Google®
- +30% of our colleagues are ladies (and some of them have really unusual & beautiful names)
- One of the founders climbed Mont Blanc (the other one does triathlons)
- Ready to learn new things (we have some amazing mentors here)
- Able to teach us new things (we really appreciate and reward experience)
- Who don’t want to be just another cogwheel in a huge code factory
- Wanting their work and skills to be recognized and appreciated
Send an email to email@example.com - even if you don’t see an open position that fits your description. Simona, our HR manager, is amazing and cool and recognizes good people in a glance (and she approved this text, thanks, Simona).