- Perform test planning, test design and test execution
- Report Defects and follow up their lifecycle
- Build, run and analyze automated scripts using specific tools (HP QTP / Selenium)
- Fluency in English
- Good communication abilities – you should be able to efficiently communicate and collaborate with co-workers and clients located in Romania, as well as in other European countries.
- Good coordinating abilities – you will be leading a team of 7, organizing their activity across our company’s projects.
You are here
We are looking for a talented QA Engineer to join our team.
As a Tremend QA Lead you will assist the QA Manager in coordinating the team and creating and configuring test environments, developing test plans, performing application, regression, performance and acceptance tests.
- Database knowledge (SQL)
- Knowledge of Quality Assurance methodologies
- Working knowledge of various automation technologies and concepts (HP QTP / Selenium)
- If you can approach complex problem-solving and troubleshooting tasks with creativity
- 11 years of software development
- 1st place among Romanian companies in Deloitte Fast 50 CE
- 300+ high complexity projects
- 60+ million people using our solutions
- Clients in 15 countries on 3 continents (North America, Europe, Asia)
- 20 internationally awarded projects
- Top EU telecom clients
- 5 top global car manufacturers use our software
- One of the startups we worked for was acquired by Google®
- One of the founders climbed Mont Blanc (the other one does triathlons)
- Ready to learn new things (we have some amazing mentors here)
- Able to teach us new things (we really appreciate and reward experience)
- Who don’t want to be just another cogwheel in a huge code factory
- Wanting their work and skills to be recognized and appreciated
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org – even if you don’t see an open position that fits your description. Simona, our HR manager, is amazing and cool and recognizes good people in a glance (and she approved this text, thanks, Simona).