- Helping the business stakeholders envision the future and how their work will need to change to support the future.
- Facilitating the negotiation of requirements amongst multiple stakeholders
- Possess the ability to interact with users to derive, clarify, document, and communicate requirements and to define discrete business and system requirements
- Take ownership of projects and multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Have proven technical writing skills.
- Creating, analyzing, and validating detailed functional specifications.
- Facilitating design sessions with the implementation team to define the solution.
- Delivering elements of systems design, including data migration rules, business rules, wireframes, or other detailed deliverables.
- Possess strong problem solving and analytical skills. Possess a strong desire to innovate and learn new technologies and techniques
- Business and functional analysis skills comprising demonstrable experience of all aspects of analysis: business process modelling, use cases/user stories writing, data modelling, UML design.
You are here
Senior IT Business Analyst
- 11 years of software development
- 1st place among Romanian companies in Deloitte Fast 50 CE
- 300+ high complexity projects
- 60+ million people using our solutions
- Clients in 15 countries on 3 continents (North America, Europe, Asia)
- 20 internationally awarded projects
- Top EU telecom clients
- 5 top global car manufacturers use our software
- One of the startups we worked for was acquired by Google®
- +30% of our colleagues are ladies (and some of them have really unusual & beautiful names)
- One of the founders climbed Mont Blanc (the other one does triathlons)
- Ready to learn new things (we have some amazing mentors here)
- Able to teach us new things (we really appreciate and reward experience)
- Who don’t want to be just another cogwheel in a huge code factory
- Wanting their work and skills to be recognized and appreciated
Send an email to email@example.com - specifying the position you are applying for. Simona, our HR manager, is amazing and cool and recognizes good people in a glance (and she approved this text, thanks, Simona).