Accelerate your business - An Agile Transformation journey
It’s not the technology itself that makes the difference in today's competitive setting since the same technology is available to everybody. The key is how nimbly a company uses the technology and the driver of sustained digital success is Agile.
Let’s see how we can partner to scale up your business through Agile Transformation!
What is Agile Enterprise Transformation
In a world that is increasingly volatile, complex and uncertain, the Agile methodology permits organizations to flourish. And it does so by enabling organizations to cope with continuous change and survive in today's marketplace. It allows companies to renew themselves, adapt, change quickly, and succeed in a rapidly changing, turbulent environment and it’s doing so by quickly reconfiguring strategy, processes, people and technology towards value-creating. It has the goal of generating instant, frictionless, incremental and risk-free value at scale and the financial rewards that ensue from these attributes.
Agile is about working smarter, rather than harder. It’s not about doing more work in less time, but about generating more value with less work.
Why go through an Agile Transformation process?
Because you want to know what’s going on while increasing your organization’s benefits and your customers’ value. Your organization will get up to speed with the agile practices and begin delivering value in a short period of time.
Benefits also include achieving visibility into business and software health, by tracking functionality delivered versus functionality desired, while also reducing risk and increasing predictability.
Usually the process of organizational Agile Transformation takes years to end up delivering the expected results, due to no lessons learned from previous work on agile projects. The more agile projects are undertaken in an organization, the more knowledge on facilitating and applying practices accumulates, thus leading to higher value being delivered - which eventually leads to the competitive advantage of the customer.
In order to thrive, an organization must also ensure they are using the best available software, practices and automated tools. Choosing these tools also relies heavily on measuring results from past experiences.
Within the software delivery factory:
- Team collaboration is highly encouraged so they can coordinate their efforts towards having completely automated development environments
- Cultural changes are promoted so that the organization embraces empiricism and self-organization in accordance with their practices and processes
Your Agile enterprise transformation setup
- Initiate the transformation phase by having a clear vision
- Put together a strategy that will help achieve your vision
- The ultimate goal - so that the people will know where they're headed
- Measurements - so that you know what to look at
- Start implementing the strategy with one pilot project, then move forward with the entire organization
- Celebrate achievements - visualizing progress helps encourage the people towards improving
- Measure using the guidelines defined at 2.2 then use the results as input to an assessment of the overall progress
- Formalize and describe the new ways of working so that it gets embedded into the organizational culture
The ultimate goal is to have an organization that improves itself constantly as part of its culture. Once this goal is reached, the rewards are endless.
Our Agile capabilities
- Operations strategy and roadmaps
- Agile operating model
- Software unit organizational design
- Agile PMO and consultancy
- Agile budget management
- Success criteria
- Capabilities Assessment
- Agile tooling
- DevOps strategy
- DevOps release engineering
- Tailored agile training
- Agile coaching
- Agile metrics monitoring
- Migration strategy
- Managed services