As the automotive industry continues to expand and evolve, our software services enable our partners to move forward and grow their businesses. At Tremend, we offer high-end automotive software development and engineering services, enhancing your business processes and allowing your company to maximize efficiency in the value chain.
For years now, we’ve been delivering bespoke production-grade software used by Tier 1 suppliers and OEMs across Europe. Famous automotive brands trust Tremend to build adaptive, safe, scalable, and AI-based software for their IoT or autonomous car systems.
We rely on our extensive expertise in platform development, automotive software development, IoT services, cloud services, systems integrations, chip design, backend systems, and semiconductors, to go above and beyond our customers’ needs.
Why Work with Tremend for your Automotive Software Development Needs?
We’re experts in advanced engineering services, including but not limited to IoT, networking, and embedded automotive. Our experienced engineers can easily tackle projects related to ADAS, functional safety, Android Auto, AUTOSAR, ASIC design, firmware updates, and automotive & networking tools.
We’re working with leading car manufacturers across all geographies, including countries like Germany, Japan and France. We’ve completed three new automotive infotainment systems that have started production in the last couple of years. We’ve also been an integral part of numerous teams involved in the development process of self-driving cars.
Our software is incorporated by five car manufacturers, five OEMs, and two aftermarket multimedia manufacturers.
Below are some of the reasons why you should choose Tremend as your automotive software development partner:
- We have strong project management capabilities for managing our own teams, customer teams or mixed teams
- We’re always assuming responsibility for delivery
- Our team has a mix of mainstream and niche technical capabilities which enables us to offer reliable end-to-end technology coverage from ECU firmware and HW design to cloud, devops and UI/UX
- We offer the contract and delivery flexibility of a boutique consulting firm, while also having the ability to tackle large projects and scale fast
- Tremend is One of the fastest growing software engineering players in Central and Eastern Europe (Deloitte Fast 500)
- We provide one of the best capabilities in the region to recruit, develop and retain the top engineers; strong relations with major technical universities in the country
- We come with a track record with blue-chip customers including leading OEMs and Tier
- We provide a unique set of best practices and frameworks that act as accelerators and vastly reduce costs and project risks
Our Expertise in Automotive Software Services
- Infotainment: Android · Linux · VxWorks
- Functional safety · Security
- ECU and Device firmware
- Classic and Adaptive AUTOSAR projects
- Connectivity: Bluetooth · NFC · NB-IoT · LoRA
- Low level system infrastructure - Bootloader, Kernel, File system, Boot process optimization
- Factory flashing and diagnosis
- System validation and QA automation
- Software update - USB and OTA
- Automotive Linux, Android and RTOS
- IVI Middleware - user management, power management, application lifecycle GENIVI-based IVI systems
- Telematics – V2I / V2V communication, OTA software updates, BMW A4A services
- Multimedia - iOS, Android, wired (USB, HDMI) and wireless (Bluetooth, WiFi) interfaces
- Android Auto and Apple CarPlay integration
- Aftermarket infotainment units with mobile application control and online music libraries
- Automotive user interface - Android, Qt, HTML / Cordova
- Climate control, FM and Satellite Radio, Rear seat infotainment
- PKI, kernel and application hardening
- Vulnerability scanning
- ISO 26262-compliant software development
- Integration of modern C++ code developed using Agile processes in automotive projects
Standardization & Certification
- Our software engineers follow the developing procedures and standards of our clients: CMMI level 3, ASPICE, ISO 26262
- We are supporting our partners in their efforts for certification acquisition by adhering to all requirements and practices stipulated within the certification process
- Our engineers have extended experience with projects targeting ASIL-D classification, for which our team covers safety engineering, project management as well as software development