The short answer: faster deployments, which in turn can drive a significant decrease of go-to-market time. This is a critical objective for businesses that wish to deliver their unique value proposition to customers and achieve a competitive advantage.
The synergy between development and operations teams results in outstanding benefits: improved cost management, more efficient resource usage and increased visibility and accuracy on the work to be done.
At Temend, we see the ability to develop and deliver software efficiently and accurately as a key differentiator and value driver for all organizations and DevOps culture and mindset contribute greatly to reaching this goal.
DevOps is one of the main pillars of digital transformation and cloud migration, which become more and more important in today's digital landscape. Utilizing the cloud ecosystem enables scalable and replicable environments for fast product development while saving up to 20% on operational costs and reducing capital expenditure by up to 100%. Migrating to the cloud can skyrocket business efficiency, enabling you to reap a wide range of benefits:
- Make deployment easy
- Only pay for what you use
- Perfect uptime
- Automatic configuration
Since DevOps is essential for any project, you can capitalize on DevOps services to maintain a high level of predictability and environment consistency throughout the deployment and development phases of the process. Our services cover the design and development of scalable infrastructures, continuous integration & deployment (CI/CD), constant monitoring and 24/7 support with SLA.
At Tremend, we are keen on offering advanced software engineering services. We are experts in DevOps consultancy services, project setup & build support, and solution operation & maintenance. Our DevOps approach is focused on 6 major directions:
- Faster delivery time - through automation, continuous delivery, and quick feedback cycle
- Better collaboration between business, development and operations teams - by breaking down the departmental silos
- Improved customer experiences - increasing deployment frequency by 300x can only promote new features and fixes earlier in production and increase customer satisfaction
- Early defect detection - automated, continuous monitoring and continuous code testing improves the overall build quality
- Continuous Release and Deployment - automated CI/CD pipelines allows the Dev and Ops teams to develop and integrate code almost instantaneously
- Innovative mindset - streamlined processes give the teams more time to focus on improvements and drive innovation forward
We provide high-quality DevOps services throughout the entire project lifecycle: infrastructure design and development, infrastructure and pipeline deployment and automation, services configuration and orchestration, AI-powered telemetry implementation, ongoing maintenance, and optimization.
With over 14 years of experience in software engineering and 700+ projects delivered, Tremend is your best choice when it comes to DevOps projects. We have a great team of senior DevOps engineers with an impressive track record of over 1000+ infrastructure deployments and pipelines in projects addressing various industries and using most of the current software technologies.
With over 6 years of DevOps experience, Tremend is more than capable of driving DevOps agility into high-complexity projects. Our list of clients includes big brands such as Carrefour, First Bank, Adevarul, ING Bank and many more.
What can we do for you?
- DevOps consultancy services: Infrastructure Design, Cloud migration, DevOps Audits
- Project Setup and Build Support: Environment Setup, Infrastructure as Code, CI/CD pipelines, Data Migration and Preparation, Security Definition and Implementation, Telemetry Design and Configuration
- Solution Operations and Maintenance: Infrastructure Updates, Telemetry Metrics Analysis and Recommendation, Ongoing Operations, Performance Tuning and Optimization, Business Continuity / Disaster Recovery
- Automatic configuration
A Detailed Look at our DevOps Services Offering
- Infrastructure Management & Configuration
- Infrastructure as Code
- Scripted declarative infrastructure
- Infrastructure code versioning (in Github, Bitbucket, etc)
- Automated infrastructure creation and configuration
- Destination agnostic tools: Terraform, Terragrunt, Ansible
- Containerized deployments
- Containers custom image creation
- Containers deployment and orchestration
- Kubernetes clusters, with autoscale, load-balancing, and failover
- Cloud and on-premise environments
- Cloud infrastructures on major platforms: Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform (GCP), DigitalOcean
- On-premise virtual infrastructures on Vsphere, KVM, QEmu
- DevOps Automation
- Repeatable deployments using immutable infrastructure
- Pipelines and operation tasks automation
- Self-maintaining and auto-scalable infrastructures
- Alerts -based tasks execution
- CI/CD pipeline implementation
- Using widely adopted Jenkins and Bitbucket platforms
- Complex pipeline orchestration for multiple build and deploy targets
- Pipeline customization for consolidated infrastructure and applications deployments
- Monitoring & Alerting
- Industry-standard ELK stack implementations
- Prometheus and Grafana visualization dashboards
- Cloud specific monitoring with Google Stackdriver, Microsoft Azure AppInsights, and AWS Cloudwatch
- Enterprise-grade Newrelic and Datadog implementations
- Operation, Maintenance & Support
- Infrastructure and applications health and performance monitoring and optimizations
- Flexible SLAs, including on-call agreements
- In-depth services analysis and network, application and database optimizations
- DevOps audits
- As-is assessment and continuous improvement services transformation
- Maturity model assessment, evolution recommendation - from chaotic and infrequent to predictable confident deployments, transformation definition and planning, transformation journey assistance and support
Our DevOps Expertise
- Enterprise-grade cloud & hybrid architectures
- Highly available and resilient architectures
- Geo-distributed services, data replication
- Completely automated infrastructures (infrastructure as code with Terraform, Ansible, Microsoft Azure DevOps, AWS CloudFormation, GCP Cloud Deployment Manager
- Complete flow designed from branching policy to production deployments
- CI / CD using: Jenkins, Bamboo, Gitlab, Bitbucket Pipelines, Wercker
- Fully automated binary promotion from downstream to production environments
- Large scale automated infra deployments
- Cloud (AWS, Microsoft Azure, GCP) & on-premise competencies
- Custom-build virtualized infra deployments
- Passed infra security audits: 100%
- Monitoring & Performance
- 24/7 on-call services
- Level 2 and Level 3 support
- Hundreds of monitored services using industry-standard monitoring tools (NewRelic, VividCortex, Nagios, Cloudwatch, Stackdriver)
Tools and technologies we use
- Source Control Management systems: GitHub, GitLab, BitBucket
- Databases: MySQL, PostgreSQL, Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle Database, MariaDB, MongoDb, Redis
- CI/CD: Jenkins, Bamboo, Bitbucket pipelines, Microsoft Azure DevOps, Drone, Artifactory
- Configuration: Ansible, Vagrant, Packer, Chef, Docker Compose, Puppet
- Deployment: Terraform/Terragrunt, AWS CloudFormation
- Containers: Docker, Kubernetes, Rancher, Mesos, Docker swarm, Helm, AWS ECR, AWS ECS, Microsoft Azure CI, Microsoft Azure AKS, Portainer, Istio, Solaris zones
- Cloud: AWS, GCP, Microsoft Azure, Digital Ocean, OpenStack, Firebase, Microsoft Azure functions, AWS Lambda
- Virtualization: VMWare, Xen, Qemu, ProxMox
- Monitoring: Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana, Telegraph, Grafana, Prometheus, Microsoft Azure Monitor, Google Stackdriver, AWS Cloudwatch, Newrelic, Nagios, Graylog, Check_mk, Munin
- Carrefour - Biggest retailer in Europe launched its Romanian unique portal which brought together all existing online projects, as well as a new marketplace system.
- KTM Technologies - Test automation framework and automated pipelines for deploying software to hardware devices.
- MEZcrafts - At its second generation of the eCommerce platform, MEZ Crafts leverages the AWS cloud performance with auto-scaling features, strong security, and full deployment automation.
- PACE Telematics - Building a platform for a leading car parts supplier, towards a business transformation effort assumed by the company.