We help you make sure that software works perfectly before your clients first experience the product. Our QA specialists use reliable tools and procedures to thoroughly test code, functionality and the digital customer journey. The result: stable, easy-to-use solutions.
Who you’ll work with
- ISTQB® certified QA engineers
- Technically diverse team
- Experts in testing with both mobile and desktop applications
- Specialists in working with a wide range of automation test frameworks
- Ability to conduct various types of QA processes: functional, usability, performance, compatibility and security testing.
years testing experience
300+projects succesfully delivered
60+million users of our solutions
Choose your Quality Assurance Service
- Functional Testing. We verify that the software respects the requirements defined in the User Acceptance Criteria. Our experts perform regression testing to ensure that the previously developed and tested software still performs according to the specifications. Cross-platform testing is performed as part of the functional testing strategy.
- Integration Testing. Verifications are performed in an environment where individual software modules are combined and tried as a group. We offer API and RESTFull API testing to determine if the API meets the expectations for functionality, reliability, performance and security.
- Load and Performance Testing. We load the target system with a high input demand, then measure the response and the speed of the software system, to compare it with the desired targets.
- Usability Testing. We focus on providing recommendations for an intuitive, easy to use application. We assess whether an information system protects data and maintains functionality as intended.
- QA Audit. We can conduct a formal review of your current QA process and provide you with the monitoring tools and an improved process to prevent quality related problems from occurring.
Automated software testing - the benefits
- Pay less, get results faster.Automated tests run over and over again, several times faster than manual testing, at no additional cost.
- Depth testing.Automated software tests can easily execute thousands of different complex cases, providing coverage that is impossible with manual tests.
- Maximize accuracy. Automated tests perform the same steps precisely every time they are executed.
How we use automated software testing
- Continuous testing - we integrate the automated trials as part of the software delivery pipeline to obtain immediate feedback on the latest release candidate
- Mobile automated testing - we automate functional trials by simulating the user interactions on iOS and Android
- Website automated testing - we create scripts to simulate the user interactions on various browsers such as Chrome, Internet Explorer, Firefox
- Behaviour Driven Testing - we create automated scripts, based on human readable language (Gherkin) to simulate use cases
For support in deciding how to approach software testing for your organization, feel free to say email@example.com.
Tools we use
We rely on some of the most advanced testing solutions in the industry, including:
- Selenium Grid
- Selenium WebDriver
- Robot Framework