We deliver the full stack of design services for fluent usability and user interaction with software solutions. We focus on user-centric, flow-oriented, device-agnostic experiences to maximize customer satisfaction.
We deploy an extended range of research tools to define the fittest approach for user interaction. In order to ensure an experience based on empathy, we lay out the User Personas. Our experts then create User Flows for a visual representation of each action during product utilization. The Experience Map is another useful tool we use to highlight the motivations and needs of user throughout the customer journey.
For deeper research we analyse Use Cases that describe the way users carry out each step of the process, with a focus on the way apps respond to their requests. Depending on the type of product, we create Storyboards that highlight the actions taken by customers
We conduct thorough competitive analysis of similar products, taking into account features, functionality, usage flow. The process results into a Competitive-analysis report that ensures the creation of an improved experience.
We use several approaches for designing experiences and interfaces that drive better user interaction.
- We create mood boards to enable exploration based on images and references, to direct stakeholders towards the desired result, by proposing the product’s visual style guide.
- We deliver sketches for a quick visualization of the new interface design.
- Our UX experts draw wireframes to take the project closer to the final result, by representing a page structure with its hierarchy and key elements.
- We use prototypes as working samples of the final solution, which are highly useful when testing a product in the stages before launch.
Each final design is validated by using a host of structured, measurable approaches:
- Quantitative Surveys, to gather feedback from users, with a focus on measuring customer satisfaction
- Usability reports that explicitly describe all issues derived from hands-on utilisation of the product.
- Analytics reports that measure user interactions with the product, taking into account everything from to user session time and search queries.
For support in deciding how to approach software testing for your organization, feel free to say email@example.com.
Tools we use
We rely on some of the most advanced testing solutions in the industry, including:
- InVision - prototyping, collaboration & workflow
- UxPin - prototyping, collaboration & workflow
- Sketch - prototyping, wireframing
- Flinto & Principle - animated prototyping
- Adobe CC - prototyping, wireframing